This tour offers some of the best of Poland. Start in Krakow, the former royal capital of Poland with its Old Town. Travel to Czestochowa, the spiritual heart of Poland, where we visit the Jasna Gora Monastery with the Black Madonna. Explore the meticulously restored Old Town of Warsaw. And experience the unique feel of Gdansk, a cultured, wealthy, cosmopolitan city.
- 6 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 6 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalized welcome package
- Entrances to Wawel Castle in Krakow, Jasna Gora Monastery in Czestochowa, St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw Malbork Castle and Artus Court in Gdansk
- Service of English speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class vans throughout the itinerary
- Portage at hotels
- Culinary and Cooking
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper